Site Layout Drawings
Do you need an engineer to come out to your site to measure up an existing piece of equipment? A room? Or even a whole building?
We provide the service where our engineers will attend your site for a survey.
We will provide an accurate CAD drawing of the sites measurements and we cover the full UK mainland.
I’m not sure if you’ve had this experience but… have you ever needed just to call a professional in just to get a specific job done? Someone who understands what you need and offers a solution to fix the problem with the least amount of hassle? Well, that’s what we try to do, and if we can’t help, we will at least point you in the right direction.
We provide a versatile contract-free solution. You ask us to complete the work, we produce the results, no minimum term contract or re-occurring fees. Just a simple professional solution for assisting other businesses.
Some examples of previous experience.
- Floor Plans- Arrive on site with equipment, accurately collect the internal measurements of a building and produce a CAD layout.
- Lift Plans- Mark out an area and create drawings or schematics to add to method statements for actions involving overhead cranes.
- Component measurement- Arrive on site to measure up single components and transfer this data to CAD.
- Manipulation of existing data- Meet with customers on site, discuss existing cad data and modify to the requirement.
Sometimes it’s worth a discussion, why not give us a call to discuss your requirements. If we can’t help directly, we will at least be able to shed some light on someone who can.
We can also distribute the drawings directly to your end customer if required.
How it works…
- We will supply you with a trained and experienced design engineer.
- Your engineer will talk with you and discuss your product to establish the design criteria.
- Your engineer will produce the CAD designs and hand over the data to you.
- You own the process, the project is driven by your direction and input.
- Our engineers will supply the specialist knowledge of the software.
- Your project is completely under your control.
This simple and cost-effective solution is available at a competitive rate.